Subject: Re: Intel questions (again)
From: [email-masked] (Phil South)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 95 10:06 BST-1

In-Reply-To: <[email-masked]>
> 
>       I use both a Diamond Stealth 64 (PCI) and an ATI Mach 64 (PCI).. 
> Both      are very good cards.. 4 MB of ram for the card is good if you 
> want to      use 16.8 million colors in higher resolutions.. I just 
> have the 2 MB      versions and they work great for me (800x600 16.8).. 
> I am using the      Diamond on a Intel Pentium 100 under WIN95.. The 
> ATI is running on an      Intel Pentium 90 under NT 3.51..

(snip)

Actually this is a good point. I have a 2Mb VRAM card, and it allows me 
to use 65,000 colours in 1200x700 mode (you know the exact figures...) 
Going up to 16million requires a drop in res. I like the big res so I 
stick with 65,000.

---
-------------------------------------------------------------
Phil South <[email-masked]>   "nuqDaq yuch Dapol"
-------------------------------------------------------------

--
[email-masked] (Phil South) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]